Home

Home

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

" Traveling Lite "

Today  was a day is cleaning the things we put off..... Man when you start doing that you find more and more to do and it can become endless... But you do feel accomplished when it is all said and done... I rearranged some things, while doing so, I realize I have alot of stuff... If I had to leave here I would not be able to travel lite... It is amazing what we can accumulate throughout your life or even in short periods of time... So just as our homes accumulate stuff as we continue putting off what needs to be dealt with, so does our hearts... We go through life carring things that we are meant to let go.. like past hurts, disappointment, unforgiveness, hatred, greed, envy and worries for day to day life...  like a chain and ball we chose to carry these things around our hearts making moving on almost impossible..It will clutter our hearts, so we aren't able to do what we know in our heart must be done..Just like cleaning our homes from accumulated things that are not necessary causing lots of clutter to the point it begins to overtakes you... We must allow God to clean what we have allowed to accumulate in out hearts weighing us down unable to be free to do what God would have us do.. It holds us back and keeps us from being happy and enjoying the life God has given us to live... So I will continue to work on the things that have accumulated in my home,so I do not create unnecessary clutter... I will allow God to do a maintance on my heart every day, so it can not get cluttered and weigh me  down --- I want to be able to travel lite care free!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning~~you've gone in detail the way I felt the other day watching my little feathered friends *they travel light* and they sure seem to enJOY LIFE ! ♥ enJOY yourSelf toDay ♥

    ReplyDelete