Home

Home

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Routine

Today is one of those where I just can't seem to figure out certain things about life... I understand and I have been blessed with alot of wisdom when it comes to God's Word, but really can't understand the mystery of life itself... I often find myself so tired of routine... We get up at a certain time everyday, go to bed at a certain time every night... I have often found myself feeling like a hampster in a cage... I get up every morning and do my routine ( I go round and round on the wheel of life) living in a box that I do not get out of. So everyday I get up and do whatever till it is time for bed just to get up again tomorrow to do it all over again... There are times I feel like there should be more to living life than just living a routine life... When I am in town and I pass people's homes, I wonder what are they doing - is it their routine or do they do something different?... I don't look for excitement just wonder is there more I can do other than sit around and wait for the day to pass so on the next day I can do the same thing all over again... When my children were young and at home I never wondered these things because my life was full and busy, but as I sit here with so much time on my hands - I find myself wondering these things..... I love my life and the all blessings I am truly graced with - just feel I am mirely exist at times.... I wonder is this what I have to look forward to getting older... the older I get the less I have to do..... So existing I call it living in a routine of everyday life...... I would love to gain some insight on the mysteries of life.... Well have to go do my routine, check on supper.......

1 comment:

  1. OK~~~{{{{{{smiLes}}}}}} L@@Ks real good. Glad you added all theSe beautiful pics of God's creation ♥ Thanks so muCh for sharing!

    ReplyDelete