Home

Home

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The SimpleThings

As I sit outside enjoying the beautiful day in my sight, watching Danny and Jim cleaning their catch of the day, I have come to realize I have been blessed with the simple life....I spent my entire life taking care of everyone, but now I have been blessed to be able to concenstrate on taking care of me..something I haven't always taken the time to do.. Somedays, I find myself at a lost as to what to do with myself  and other days I love not having to stress myself with the hustle and bustle of life.. I am free to take full advantage to appreciate the beauty God has set before my eyes...I am able to build a strong loving and trusting relationship with my Savior and learn all He has for me and that I am able to share it with you all.. With all the cares of the world we just never STOP long enough to appreciate what God has given us... So when we are so busy, how can we be thankful for the gifts He has given us...
This is my favorite time of year ~~~ for one I get more time in a day to feel alive and enjoy what I am surrounded by...... everything that has died during the winter, you can watch before your very eyes come to life... Everyday I watch the trees bloom more and more~ taking on new life, hear the birds sing..won't be long before the birds will be building their new nest for the life they will be bringing into this world... It is so funny, I spend money on bird feed to make sure all my wild birds eat, but have to fight the racoon for their food.... We had to invest in a BB gun to try and keep them away because Danny does not like to kill them..... Useless killing he calls it... I agree - they are so cute.... anyhow, in the next few weeks we will beging planting our little vegetables in our little planters because we have no place to plant in the ground... Some things have success and some things don't, but if they ever finish the work they are suppose to do out here I just might have enough ground to make a real garden.. Had a new idea for my hummingbird feeders, it will look great... So, I as I reflect on the things I have come to appreciate like free time and all the beauty God has bless me with. I can truly say I can enjoy the simple things in life, and enjoy it in the process....

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonDerful place for you to poSt all those gorgeous pics you take out there. I'm looking forward to seeing them♥

    ReplyDelete