Home

Home

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Gosh, I look around and wonder where has the day gone... Keeping busy but not managing to complete anything... Kinda crazy, but it is an awesome day... I find myself so heavy hearted - as I read and hear all the hard times people are facing.... I love to reach out and be there for people in those times... I know how important it is to have someone you know has your back and is truly compassionate.. but this heaviness goes beyond the pain, tragedy and hardships.... you reach and try to encourage people - the one word you will always hear when trying to encourage them and remind them of all of God's goodness no matter what they are facing is "BUT"... That one word weighs me down like a ton of bricks. like God could not understand what I am going through... Do they forget other's have been through tough times and God has been faithful to bring them through it and they survived..... If we can get in a car and trust it will start, sit on a chair and trust it will hold you up, then trust people that will at some point hurt or let you down - but can't trust God who is always faithful, will never stop working for you, will hold you up when we can't stand.. It  is beyond me how us humans will put our trust in things that could hurt us --- they will not trust the One who has created them and this universe...I know myself  have faced sometimes when I felt God was no where near me in my time of pain and heartache..... but I had His Word to hold me and sustain me when I felt totally alone...He promised " He would never leave me nor forsake" and He is not a God who can lie.. So, I will continue to pray and fight for those who can't seem to be strong enough to fight ---- I want you to know I hate the word "BUT" when it comes to what God is so able to do.... We put limits on a limitless God..... We need to stop and just trust HE is who He is ----- GOD!!!!!
Well, I shared my thought and now I think I will stop riding this circle of not getting anything completely done go sit outside with a cup and coffee and enjoy this beautiful day ----- God is so gracious.... He shares His beauty with us everyday.So I am going take advantage of it....... Oh and a great cup of coffee will be a good friend right about now....

2 comments:

  1. It's so niCe to surf & find intersting things to read!! Ha! I was thinKing as I was reading [go figure--I can still do that] *B U T* Beyond Ur Thoughts~~~ whenEVer someOne begins to say "BUT etc. you could say "it's beyond *U*r thoughts!! In other words, The promises of God are spiritual & beyond natural negative thoughts. Anyway~~~wish I could share a pot of coffee with you--or 2 or 3 Ha! enJOY the beauty of the marsh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reminded about the word *BUT* as I've been reading your blogs and my comments. Love it-- beyond Ur thoughts.

    ReplyDelete